I turn 39 in August. This will be a list of 40 things that I will try to accomplish before I’m 40 years old. Wish me luck. 😉
- Hike every section of the Cumberland Trail(6/13)
- Complete 5 Races (0/5)
- Complete a 5k in under 30 minutes
- Run an 8 minute mile (11:51 is best time to date but I haven’t run a timed mile since August 29th)
- Read one book/fortnight (18/34)
- Become debt free except for the mortgage ($13,501.70 to go!)
- Purchase a bike.
Exercise at least 30 minutes a day for 30 days straight (30/30)Complete! Complete myfitnesspal logs for 30 days straight (30/30) Complete!
- Get my passport
- Go on an art crawl
- Try 10 new beers (8/10)
- Try 10 new wines (3/10)
- Attend 1 networking event per month (I’m failing miseribly at this)
- Get personal business cards
- Visit 5 museums (2/5)
- Host a Sunday grilling for the neighbors
- Go a month without caffeine (30/30)
- Kayak a river
- Go on a 2 night backpacking trip
Hike Mt LeConte againComplete!
- Go to my first professional hockey game
- Go to my first professional basketball game
- Go to my first professional baseball game
- Learn to swim… really swim.
- Complete 100 push ups in a single session
- Complete 100 sit ups in a single session
- Complete 5 pull ups
- Go on an adult vacation with my wife, Jen Harley Complete!
- Attain goal weight of 210 lbs (12lbs/70lbs)
- Go to a shooting range
Go to Titans training campComplete!
- Go to a Titans home game
- Complete my Darwin Sleeve Tattoo (1 session to go!)
- Go to see a symphony play
- Go to a play
- Learn to ballroom dance
- Go to an atheist/skeptic conference
- Call 1 family member a week (0/64) (I’m really failing at this)
What are some things that would be on your list?
I saw this idea of on Samantha’s blog, faint gray lines.